Experience does matter. With a combined 56 years of experience, our Las Vegas implant dentists are not only able to meet all your dental implant needs, they will exceed your expectations. What makes our implant dentists unique, is that they are trained to surgically place dental implants as well as perform restoration of dental implants. When needed, they can also provide IV sedation to make your visit as comfortable as possible. Additionally they can perform advanced surgical procedures such as sinus lifts, bone grafts, and ridge augmentation.
Lasting Smiles Dental Care in Las Vegas, Nevada is truly a one stop shop. All your dental needs can be met under one roof. Dr. Ghodsi’s extensive training and experience in cosmetic dentistry ensures the highest quality results. Dr. Ghodsi and Dr. Weinberg have completed many hours of continuing education courses. They continuously pursue higher learning by participating in advanced dentistry training sponsored by prestigious institutions.
Dr. Sharam Ghodsi
Dr. Sharam Ghodsi is an expert in Implant and Cosmetic Dentistry and has been changing lives for over 24 years. He is truly an artist, and patients travel to Las Vegas from all over the world for a beautiful, personalized smile. This Las Vegas Implant dentist grew up in Southern California and, at the age of 20, received his Bachelor’s degree in Pharmacology from University of California in Santa Barbara. In 1988, he received a Doctor of Dental Surgery degree from University of Southern California where he continued to teach dentistry as a faculty member.
Since 1988, Las Vegas implant dentist Dr. Ghodsi has maintained a private practice emphasizing comprehensive implant, restorative, and cosmetic dentistry in Orange County, California. Founder of the Cosmetic & Laser Institute of Orange County, in 1998 he also developed one of the leading state of the art Cosmetic and Implant Dentistry practices in Las Vegas. He continues to treat patients from all over the world.
As a Las Vegas Implant dentist, Dr. Ghodsi is dedicated to staying on the leading edge of dentistry. He has attended numerous continuing education courses with emphasis on Cosmetic, Implant and Reconstructive Dentistry. Dr. Ghodsi continues his pursuit of higher dental education.
In his spare time Dr. Ghodsi enjoys spending time with his family, traveling, reading, and boating. He also loves to ski on both water and snow. His passion is dentistry and helping his patients improve their lifestyles with dazzling smiles. Patient self-confidence is enhanced through dental implant and cosmetic dentistry.
Dr. Ghodsi’s Credentials:
- Bachelor of Science in Pharmacology from UCSB in 1984
- Doctor of Dental Surgery from USC in 1988
- Former Faculty of USC Dental School, Restorative Department
- Member of American Dental Association
- Member of Nevada Dental Association
- Member of Clark County Dental Association
- Member of California Dental Association
- Member of American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry
- Member of International Congress of Dental Implantology
- Member of American College of Oral Implantology
- Member of Implant Prosthodontic Section
- Member of Academy of Laser Dentistry
- LVI Certification in Neuromuscular Practical Occlusion I
- LVI Certification in Mastering Neuromuscular Occlusion II
Dr. Charles Cordova
Dr. Cordova has been in dental practice for over 17 years, and here in Southern Nevada for more than ten years. He received his dental degree from the University of California at San Francisco, after attending college in Northern California. His interest and affinity towards dentistry was realized from an early age, having watched his father in dental practice throughout his childhood. After his dental training, he was commissioned as dental officer in the US Navy, stationed in Europe, and provided all phases of general dentistry to the active duty and family members serving overseas. Upon returning home, Dr. Cordova maintained his own private practice in South Lake Tahoe, CA. Since coming to Las Vegas a little over ten years ago, Dr. Cordova has enjoyed expanding his skills and expertise through multiple continuing education programs ranging in all phases of dentistry. He has always had great interest in working with patients to create stunning smiles through cosmetic rehabilitation, as well as particular interest in endodontics (root canals) and helping especially fearful patients overcome their anxiety and begin to take steps to make great oral health an ongoing part of their lives.
Dr. Cordova’s Credentials:
- Doctorate in Dental Surgery, University of California at San Francisco, School of Dentistry 1997
- Bachelor of Science in Dental Science, UCSF 1997
- United States Navy, Dental Corps, retired
- Juris Doctor, William S Boyd School of Law, University of Nevada Las Vegas, 2007
- Member of the Nevada State Bar 2007